Why did they decide to purchase the machine?
• Simple Operation and easy to clean.
• Easy to clean behind blade.
• Safe reliable to operate.
• It was the most competitively priced machine on the market.
• Their experience with other mixer manufacturer's.
• Their mix of products needed better cleaning access.
• Their range of batch sizes needed flexible operation.
• Larger volume container for low bulk density products.
• No external hanging cables on machine.
• Good local service promise.
• Portable container clamped in fixed trolley mounted on two Castors / Wheels makes
unit light-weight and easy to manoeuvre.
• Manufactured from AISI 304 stainless steel internally polished container.
• Outlet fitted with large standard butterfly discharge valve with easy operation.
• Can be manufactured to suit existing container systems for standardisation and
interchange ability with other mixers/ containers.
• Manufactured from AISI 304 stainless steel.
• Internally polished easy clean agitator blades coated with wear protection.
• Fitted with reliable easy to maintain sealing system.
• Extraction control valve.
• Temperature sensing and over protection system.
• Dynamically balanced mixing tool.
• Cooling available to the mixing head and mixer tools.
• Simple guided loading of portable container.
• Robust positive clamping system.
• Accurate sensing and positioning.
• Cleaning position and load levelling feature.
• Total interlocked safety system.
• Change of position warning klaxon.
• main gearbox design for reliable and efficient operation.
• David Brown tilt gearbox robust and safety engineered.
• IP55 motor, IP65 controls safety stops.
• Easy operation of controls.
• Full control and temperature indication and over temperature protection.
• Automatic and manual operation, SIEMENS S7 PLC control system.
• Designed for containerisation and minimum site installation; single power supply to
control panel; compressed air and cooling water centrally supplied.
• Full instructions provided; full Technical and Maintenance documentation.