The Total electric motor control and protection equipment is housed in a control panel and
comprises the inverter to control the turbo-mixer unit all the power contactors and thermal
relays. The PLC programmable logic controller Siemens 'S7' with CPU model 300 to
control the total work cycle, complete with EEROM to store buffer battery software and
input and output modules.
Synoptic panel to control and set the mixing cycle:
1. Controls the over temperature of material in the Turbo-mixer.
2. Voltmeter to display line voltage.
3. Ammeter to indicate and control the Turbo-mixer amperage.
4. Selector switches, push buttons and pilot lights.
5. SIEMENS keyboard type 'OP-3 to display system alarms and cycle time settings.
The equipment is suitable for manual and automatic operation
1. SELECT keys switch to OFF (for cleaning machine)
2. Rotation to 900 position
3. Rotation back to operating position (End of cleaning operation)
1. SET selector switch to MANUAL position
2. LOAD portable container into the machine
3. CHECK the man switch is ON (I=ON)
4. CHECK e-stops are released (One on panel, four on machine)
5. CHECK pilot lamp is ON (Safe operation indication)
6. CHECK key switch is ON (For normal operation)
7. SELECT FAST or SLOW speed button (mixing speed)
8. SET the mixing timer (mixing time)
9. SELECT the portable container UP switch
10. PRESS the mixing position UP button (Arrow Up on panel)
11. PRESS the CYCLE button to start mixing (Start cycle on panel)
12. Machine will stop mixing at the end of the mixing time
13. PRESS the mixing position DOWN button (Levelling position)
14. PRESS the mixing position DOWN button (Down to lowering position)
15. SELECT the portable container DOWN switch (Arrow Down on panel)
16. UNLOAD portable container from machine
17. TURN main switch off at END of production cycle (O=OFF)
18. STOP mixing position UP/DOWN
19. STOP mixing FAST SLOW (Will stop mixer rotor)