1. Load Container with powder.
2. Position container under TRR mixer.
3. Operator checks that dust extraction is in place and operational.
4. Start operational sequence.
· Mixer clamps container in position.
· Mixer inverts to mixing position.
· Nitrogen Flow Starts.
· Nitrogen Flow switch indicates a flow.
· Operator Checks Flow rate. (Pre-set at regulator?)
· Sequence Pauses.
· Operator Confirms Flow-rate and presses button to ‘continue’.
· Mixer Starts on Slow Speed.
· Nitrogen Flow continues for Pre-Set Time. (Tbc during commissioning)
· Mixer Speed Increases to Required Heating Speed.
· Heating continues until End Point Reached. (Pre-determined by temperature?)
· Mixer slows to Bonding Speed.
· Electro-pneumatic operator opens butterfly valve.
· Aluminium Metered into Mixer.
· Mixing continues on Low Speed for Pre-determined Time.
· Cooling on to mixer head and container jacket.
· Mixing continues at cooling speed. (operator needs to manually check cooling water
flow and temperature)
· Nitrogen Flow Stops.
· Cooling temperature reached.
· Mixer lowers to discharge position.
· Mixer unclamps container.
· End of Sequence.