Container Mixer is a medium intensity mixer primarily used in industries where dispersion of material and pigments are essential but where an aggressive mix is not necessary. These units are frequently used in the Powder Coating & Color Concentrate Industries.
Main technical data:
Stainless Steel 304
The same as Mixaco Type
Container discharege diameter
Main motor and producer:
15kw ABB brand
Over motor and producer:
3kw ABB brand
Normal compressed air pressure:
Mixing cycle time:
Mitsubishi brand PLC automatic control system
Mixing head material:
Made by stainless steel-304with rust free
Together with the containers
CONTAINER CARTS ATTACHED
advantages and characteristics as follows :
· Portable container clamped in fixed trolley mounted on two Castors / Wheels makes unit light-weight and easy to manoeuvre.
· Manufactured from AISI 304 stainless steel internally polished container.
· Outlet fitted with large standard butterfly discharge valve with easy operation.
· Can be manufactured to suit existing container systems for standardisation and
interchange ability with other mixers/ containers.
· Manufactured from AISI 304 stainless steel.
· Internally polished easy clean agitator blades coated with wear protection.
· Fitted with reliable easy to maintain sealing system.
· Extraction control valve.
· Temperature sensing and over protection system.
· Dynamically balanced mixing tool.
· Cooling available to the mixing head and mixer tools.
Lifting and clamping & tilting
· Simple guided loading of portable container.
· Robust positive clamping system.
· Accurate sensing and positioning.
· Cleaning position and load levelling feature.
· Total interlocked safety system.
· Change of position warning klaxon.
Mixing and tilting drives
· main gearbox design for reliable and efficient operation.
· Tailor made tilt gearbox robust and safety engineered.
· IP55 motor, IP55 controls safety stops.
Control panel & system
· Easy operation of controls.
· Full control and temperature indication and over temperature protection.
· Automatic and manual operation, PLC control system.
Transport and Installation
· Designed for containerisation and minimum site installation; single power supply to
control panel; compressed air and cooling water centrally supplied.
· Full instructions provided; full Technical and Maintenance documentation
Simple Operation and easy to clean.
· Easy to clean behind blade.
· Safe reliable to operate.
· It was the most competitively priced machine on the market.
· Their experience with other mixer manufacturer's.
· Their mix of products needed better cleaning access.
· Their range of batch sizes needed flexible operation.
· Larger volume container for low bulk density products.
· No external hanging cables on machine.
· Good local service promise.